COVID-19 has disrupted our world. Now more than ever, people need the support of non-profit and grassroots organizations. But much of the work of advocates is done in offices, often face-to-face. With staff and volunteers working from home, organizations are going virtual which raises the need to operate their programs and deliver their services from a distance.
Rapid Response is the communication tool to help your organization adapt to these changes.
How can Rapid Response help your organization during these challenging times?
- Create a virtual phone system for your organization that can be managed by your staff working from home
- Launch a hotline to help those affected by COVID-19 related issues
- Send important updates and reminders through text alerts
- Alert volunteers about requests for support from community members
- Track data about issues affecting your community
COVID-19 Discount Program
Need Rapid Response to launch a support hotline for issues related to COVID-19? Please contact us at email@example.com
. We’re offering discounts to groups doing COVID-19 related work.